Steel Gates Perth
The team of specialists at Fencemakers can manufacture and supply custom-designed, high-grade steel gates for Perth homes and businesses.
We use only the best quality tubular steel that is galvanised both internally and externally, and all welds in our steel gates are non-rusting stainless steel. We have taken every precaution to provide a weather-resistant product that will continue to look great for many years to come.
For gates which are located close to the ocean, or those requiring added protection from corrosion, our team of specialists can advise on potential treatment options. These options may include a zinc primer protective undercoat or hot dip galvanising which can be added to our standard powder-coated finish.
Why Choose a Steel Gate?
Steel gates are a popular choice amongst our customers in Perth, due to a range of benefits:
- Tubular steel is a lightweight yet durable material, making steel gates ideal for commercial, industrial or residential projects. They are secure, but not difficult or heavy to open and close in high-traffic areas such as public parks, shopping centres or homes.
- High-grade pre-galvanised steel is very strong and resistant to fracture, making steel gates a good choice for security requirements in industrial and commercial settings.
- Steel gates are highly durable, as well as long-lasting and resistant to wear and tear.
- Those looking for wrought iron style gates on a budget often opt for powder-coated, tubular steel gates, due to their similar look and qualities at a fraction of the cost.
- If tubular style gates aren’t your preferred style we also offer a range of other gates. Check out our swing and sliding gate, which are available in both manual and electric options! We can also manufacture a fence to complement your gates.
Why Fencemakers’ Steel Gates Beat Our Competitors’
- All of our steel products are made using Australian Bluescope pre-galvanised steel. None of the steel we use is imported. The problem with using imported steel is the seam of the steel is at the edge of a piece of tubing, which means this often splits after exposure to the elements. Imported steel is not pre-galvanised, meaning that it will rust after exposure to the elements it will rust.
- We use stainless steel welds, which do not rust. Mild steel welds (which many of our competitors use) do rust.
- We use only stainless steel tech screws – this ensures they don’t rust and will last the test of time.
At Fencemakers, we offer both a full installation service, or a supply-only option.
- 15-Year Workmanship Warranty
- High-Quality, Low-Maintenance
- Rust & Weather-Proof
- No Wastage
- Fast Turnaround
Cost of Steel Gates
Steel gate pricing varies according to size and design.
We can design, manufacture and install steel gates to meet your specific needs. To discuss the style and grade of steel gates that would be right for your Perth home or business, contact us for more information. If you already have something in mind for your project, don’t hesitate to speak to us for a free, no-obligation quote.
Want more information? Here’s what to do next!
Please contact our friendly team for more information or to arrange a free measure and quote.
Alternatively, you can download our brochure below: