Tubular & Slat Infill Fencing
As an alternative to standalone fencing around your property, another popular design we’ve supplied Perth homes and businesses with is low boundary walls with high pillars – leaving a gap where fencing infills are used to provide additional security, privacy and style.
We provide custom designed and manufactured aluminium, steel and smartwood fencing, so all our fence styles are suitable to be used as infill fencing for a brick or stone wall. The fact that our products are all custom designed and manufactured enables us to accommodate any sized gaps between brick / stone pillars with custom cut infill panels.
We can also match your pedestrian and driveway gates to your fence infills, to create a slick, seamless design.
Why Fencemakers infill fencing beats our competitors’
Our slat infill fencing panels are superior because:
- The frames of our slat infill fencing are fully welded, sanded, buffed and powder-coated, which means that they are super strong, as well as attractive. Most competitors screw together the frames rather than welding them – a cheaper option which will cause the fence to sag and lose shape over time.
- We use a revolutionary and patented ‘channel system’ for our frames, which ensures a seamless finish. Each slat has its own slot tightly cut out into the frame – meaning that there are no gaps in the channel for dirt and spiders to collect – making it safer, cleaner and more durable.
- We customise the frame and channel for each job, so you can choose how far apart you’d like your infill panels to be – this is important for choosing the level of privacy you want as well as complying with regulations set by each city council across WA.
- All of our steel products are made using Australian BlueScope pre-galvanised steel. We do not use imported steel as it does not come pre-galvanised, meaning that after exposure to the elements it will rust.
- We use stainless steel welds and screws which do not rust, whereas mild steel welds (which many of our competitors use) do rust.
- We use high quality aluminium too. The thickness of the tubing used in our fences is a lot denser than that of imported products used by other fencing companies.
Please note: Fencemakers do not do brickwork or stonework
We do, however, have a network of reputable tradespeople, including brick layers, who we can recommend for the brick work component of your job if required. You should be aware that the brickwork for your project can take up to 3 months (including 6 weeks for planning permission) so it’s best to get this section of your project underway before getting a quote from us for the infills and gates.
Want more information? Here’s what to do next!
Do you want to arrange a quote? Or can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Why not download a brochure or contact our helpful sales team? Choose the right option for you below: