Our process: steps to your new fence or gate
So, you want to buy a fence or gate?
Whether it’s for your pool, your house or your business, at Fencemakers we want to make the process as headache-free as possible:
- To make sure you get the best service around, you can start by dropping us an inquiry over the phone (08) 6388 9885), or via our website, with some details of your fencing or gate requirements.
- Thereafter, one of our friendly staff will contact you to help answer any questions you might have. This also allows us to know exactly what you’re after, and we will ask you a few questions, including:
- What type of fencing/gate are you after – e.g. residential or commercial; aluminium, steel or smartwood; panel, slat or tubular; swing or sliding? Etc.
- Is it ready for a site measure by our sales rep?
- Have you done any research or looked at our designs?
- After a quick discussion, we can arrange for an on-site, obligation-free quote at your convenience.
- After that, we want you to have a think. Discuss it with your friends, family, even the dog, to make sure this is right for you. We even offer a 24-months payment plan.
- If everyone’s happy, we just need a deposit, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- We need about two to three weeks lead time to get things ready and our staff will give you a call about organising the installation date.
- Then just sit back, and watch your dream fence come to life. On completion, we just need the rest of your balance, and your 24-month warranty begins.
Fencemakers – for the fence that makes your yard!