Steel Gates Perth
Fencemakers manufactures and supplies custom-designed high grade Steel Gates for the Perth market.
We use only the best quality tubular steel, galvanised both internally and externally, and all welds in our Steel Gates are non-rusting stainless steel. We have taken every precaution to provide a weather resistant product that will continue to look great for many years to come.
For projects or clients located close to the ocean or requiring added protection from corrosion, Fencemakers can advise on potential treatment options, including a zinc primer protective undercoat or hot dip galvanising which can add to our standard powder coated finish.
Why choose steel gates?
Steel Gates are a popular choice among a diverse range of our customers due to a number of their beneficial properties:
- Tubular Steel is a lightweight yet durable material, making Steel Gates ideal for commercial, industrial or residential projects as they are secure but not difficult or heavy to open and close in high-traffic areas such as public parks, shopping centres or homes.
- High Grade pre-galvanised steel is very strong and resistant to fracture, making Steel Gates a good choice for security requirements in industrial or commercial settings.
- Steel Gates are highly durable, lasting and resistant to wear.
- Those looking for Wrought Iron style gates on a budget often opt for powder coated Steel Gates tubular due to their similar look and qualities at a fraction of the cost.
- If tubular style gates aren’t your preferred style we also offer other styles – check out our slat, panel, picket and smartwood ranges! We can fabricate gates in any of these fencing styles.
Why Fencemakers steel gates beat competitors’
- All our steel products our made using Australian bluescope pre-galvanised steel. None of the steel we use is imported. The problem with imported steel is the seam of the steel is at the edge of a piece of tubing – this often splits after exposure to the elements. Also imported steel is not pre-galvanised, meaning that after exposure to the elements it will rust.
- We use stainless steel welds, which do not rust. Mild steel welds (which many of our competitors use) do rust.
- We use on stainless steel tech screws – this ensures they do not rust and will last the test of time.
Cost of steel gates
We can design, manufacture and install Steel Gates to fit your specific needs. To talk through the style and grade of Steel Gates that would be right for your project, call one of our Perth consultants today. Or if you have a good idea of what you want then request a free, no obligation quote.
Want more information? Here’s what to do next!
Do you want to arrange a quote? Or can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Why not download a brochure or contact our helpful sales team? Choose the right option for you below: