Metal Gates & Aluminium Gates Perth
Fencemakers manufactures and supplies custom-designed Metal and Aluminium Gates for the Perth market. All our aluminium gates are made with high quality aluminium. The thickness of the tubing used in our fences is a lot thicker than cheaper imported products used by other Perth fencing comanies. This ensures that our aluminium fencing is strong enough, and will always pass pool fencing regulations.
Benefits of metal & aluminium gates
- Many of our Commercial and Residential clients are choosing Aluminium Gates for their light-weight, easy-to-operate nature, particularly in areas where employees or family members will be entering and exiting through the gates numerous times throughout the day.
- Aluminium is a highly weather-resistant Metal – withstanding hot sun, UV rays, rain and wind, making it perfect for all types of Perth weather. Aluminium is rarely affected by corrosion, meaning there is little need for maintenance or upkeep with Aluminium Gates. No extra coating or sealants are necessary from our standard powder coat finish.
- Although Aluminium is less dense than steel, making it slightly less effective if a high-security perimeter is required, customers who wish to install gates for decorative or privacy reasons often opt for Aluminium Gates as they can be more cost-effective than Steel alternatives.
- Our Metal and Aluminium Gates can be powder coated in a number of colours to match your home or business design, while our ‘Smartwood’ wood-look Aluminium Gates can give you that rustic timber gate appearance with all the durability and weather-resistance of a Metal Gate.
- If tubular style gates aren’t your preferred style we also offer other styles – check out our aluminium slat, panel, picket and smartwood ranges! We can fabricate gates in any of these fencing styles.
Cost of metal and aluminium gates
We can design, manufacture and install Aluminium Gates to fit your specific needs or to match any fencing design you choose. To talk through the style, design and measurements that would be right for your project, call one of our Perth consultants today. Or if you have a good idea of what you want then request a free, no obligation quote.
Want more information? Here’s what to do next!
Do you want to arrange a quote? Or can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Why not download a brochure or contact our helpful sales team? Choose the right option for you below: