Wood Fencing? Try the Smarter Alternative.
Fencemakers’ alternative to wood fencing, Smartwood Fencing, offers all the character of wooden pickets and slats without the maintenance or fuss. No rot, no rust, no warping and absolutely no repainting.
This new innovation in wooden fencing is guaranteed to turn heads as effortlessly as you maintain it.
Features of smartwood fencing
- Our smartwood fences are made with 65 x 16 aluminium sections, specially coated in a choice of timber finishes to compliment the exterior of any home.
- The smartwood slats can be installed either horizontal to suit the modern architectural look or vertical to reflect the appearance of a picket fence.
- All of our smartwood fencing can be paired with custom smartwood gates to fully secure the perimeter of your home.
- Each local council has strict guidelines regarding the allowable gap between slats on smartwood fencing at the front of a property. Fencemakers will adhere to these guidelines and can help you navigate through your legislative responsibilities for installing slat fencing at the front of your property.
Why choose smartwood fencing?
Smartwood Fencing not only secures your property and adds value to your home, but it provides endless benefits for your home or business with its distinctive look and versatility.
- Smartwood Fencing gives your premises the timeless, classic and chic look of timber fencing, which adds substantial value to your property, while giving you the ease of care of an aluminium fence
- Our smartwood Fences are ideal for clients who require a durable, secure and maintenance free barrier to their premises
- The special and patented timber coating finish is so durable that there is no maintenance required – no coating or revarnishing necessary. This is ideal for those who have always wanted timber fencing but who live in seaside locations, making it a hostile environment for wooden slats.
Take a look at our smartwood fencing gallery below for an idea of the direction you would like to go with your project.
Why Fencemakers’ smartwood beats competitors’
Our smartwood product is different to other wood-look aluminium slats on the market. The wood look on our smartwood slats is a textured wood grain powder coated finish. This is opposed to a vinyl wrap wood-look finish that many competitors use.
The problem with the vinyl wrap used by competitors is that they tend not to age well, as the sun often breaks down the glue used to fix the vinyl to the aluminium slat. Our powercoat finish however is applied following a 5 stage pre-retreatment process of acid wash baths, which guarantees that the surface of the fence or gate is very clean. This guarantees the bond between the powdercoat and the fence or gate is the best it can possibly be.
This is why we can offer a 2 year guarantee on our products, because we know our powder coating lasts.
Want more information? Here’s what to do next!
Do you want to arrange a quote? Or can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Why not download a brochure or contact our helpful sales team? Choose the right option for you below: