Thank you, your quote request has been emailed to us.
You have taken your first step on the way to installing a new custom gate or fence.
Next steps in the process to your new fence or gate
1. We’ll get in touch with you to discuss your needs
If you did not specify what products you are after, our friendly staff we will ask you the following questions:
- What type of fencing/gate are you after – e.g. residential or commercial; aluminium, steel or smartwood; panel, slat or tubular; swing or sliding? Etc.
- Is it ready for a site measure by our sales rep?
- Have you done any research or looked at our designs?
2. Free no-obligation quote
We will arrange a convenient time with you for a free on-site no-obligation quote
3. Consumer decision making
Do your research, discuss with your family members and decide what option suits you
4. Approval and 50% deposit
- Finalise any details with our sales representative
- Make a deposit (50% of total job value)
- Our sales representative will organise your job for manufacturing
- Discuss the lead-time (our lead-time will vary between 2-3 weeks depending on the size of the project)
5. Organising installation
Our staff at Fencemakers will contact you to organise an installation date
6. Job completion
- An invoice will be sent upon job completion for the balance of 50%
- Your 24 month warranty will commence upon job completion